LOL. I'm the second one to post! :D I currently have no jokes (it's difficult to crack jokes online! :P)but there's this website I like and here it is! It's a comic or something about band (although military band, but it's close enough and I enjoy reading it (: ) Click here! By the way I got it from the blog of a senior from batch 03.
Haha main band isn't all that bad larh. It's 'training' for SYF GOLD WITH HONOURS next year! And who is in full support for both RGS nite AND Concert say 'aye'! AYEEEEEEEE. I really want both (though I voted for concert only :P)! And I'm super excited about Inunion! You know Ethel from batch 08 told me that their batch did not have camp nor more than 1 piece for Inunion, so we're very lucky aren't we? (:
It's kind of sad that by the time we realised the need to take photos for memory, we had to go for main band practices. :/ But never mind larh we will be in main band for the rest of our RGSSB lives! I love RGSSB. (:
And LOL I think Mr Oura is very funny. He cracks lame jokes larh, and about his accent... haha jiayou you'll get used to it :P At this point of time with SAs coming up (and the remaining PTs), the only two things I look forward about going to school are:
1) Laughing with friends
2) BAND PRAC AND SEEING BATCH MATES (:
Yeah. It's the only time I can forget about all academic worries. And thinking about next year just brings a (big) smile on my face! See? :D Concert(s) and SYF! Though I hope we won't let our seniors down. Jiayou (:
Yay see you on Tuesday!
Peixin (:
Haha main band isn't all that bad larh. It's 'training' for SYF GOLD WITH HONOURS next year! And who is in full support for both RGS nite AND Concert say 'aye'! AYEEEEEEEE. I really want both (though I voted for concert only :P)! And I'm super excited about Inunion! You know Ethel from batch 08 told me that their batch did not have camp nor more than 1 piece for Inunion, so we're very lucky aren't we? (:
It's kind of sad that by the time we realised the need to take photos for memory, we had to go for main band practices. :/ But never mind larh we will be in main band for the rest of our RGSSB lives! I love RGSSB. (:
And LOL I think Mr Oura is very funny. He cracks lame jokes larh, and about his accent... haha jiayou you'll get used to it :P At this point of time with SAs coming up (and the remaining PTs), the only two things I look forward about going to school are:
1) Laughing with friends
2) BAND PRAC AND SEEING BATCH MATES (:
Yeah. It's the only time I can forget about all academic worries. And thinking about next year just brings a (big) smile on my face! See? :D Concert(s) and SYF! Though I hope we won't let our seniors down. Jiayou (:
Yay see you on Tuesday!
Peixin (:
the melody of the band;
9:18 PM
9:18 PM
