Hello batch! Teehee it's been ages since I last posted on this blog. Anyway, I've kinda made a compilation of who's in what class next year. Help me edit if I've missed anyone out!
201
Eeiyn
Julia
202
Rebecca
Wan Jing
Keyun
Siti
203
Kang Jie
Peixin
204
Er... nobody here right?
205
Nobody too?
206
Nobody again!
207
Xinyi
Emily
208
Delia
[edit] Jolyn [/edit]
209
Yujia
Samantha Lee
210
Alicia
Yingjun
Pearlyn
Dorothy
211
Talia
[edit]Gloria[/edit]
Jessica(?!)
Chenrui
212
Jessica(?!)
213
Samantha Seah
Very sorry but I can't find Jolyn! [edit] and you missed out gloria too!!! >< [/edit] And please help me edit this post if I've missed anyone out/put anyone in the wrong class. Yay then at least we can keep track of who's from what class in our batch. Thank you!
<33 yujia
[edit] edits by me xD (oh yah. me = talia) [/edit]
201
Eeiyn
Julia
202
Rebecca
Wan Jing
Keyun
Siti
203
Kang Jie
Peixin
204
Er... nobody here right?
205
Nobody too?
206
Nobody again!
207
Xinyi
Emily
208
Delia
[edit] Jolyn [/edit]
209
Yujia
Samantha Lee
210
Alicia
Yingjun
Pearlyn
Dorothy
211
Talia
[edit]Gloria[/edit]
Jessica(?!)
Chenrui
212
Jessica(?!)
213
Samantha Seah
Very sorry but I can't find Jolyn! [edit] and you missed out gloria too!!! >< [/edit] And please help me edit this post if I've missed anyone out/put anyone in the wrong class. Yay then at least we can keep track of who's from what class in our batch. Thank you!
<33 yujia
[edit] edits by me xD (oh yah. me = talia) [/edit]
the melody of the band;
12:59 PM
12:59 PM
