Hello batch (:
I'm really sorry about yesterday. Somehow we sounded different from usual-maybe its the hall or maybe its just us. There's no point in saying, "We could have done better" because its already over, but as our directs said, the fact that we're a gold band now doesn't mean we'll be a gold band forever. We must fight for GWH in SYF '09 and do them proud!
I'm really sorry about yesterday. Somehow we sounded different from usual-maybe its the hall or maybe its just us. There's no point in saying, "We could have done better" because its already over, but as our directs said, the fact that we're a gold band now doesn't mean we'll be a gold band forever. We must fight for GWH in SYF '09 and do them proud!
I heard Mr Oura said we played 80% and thats good! So cheer up batch, and jiayou (:
the melody of the band;
8:04 PM
8:04 PM
