hello hello!
yay class allocation is out :D! haha okay I think these are the class, please correct me if I'm wrong!
301: Rebecca, Xinyi, Sam Lee and Delia
302: Nobody ><.
303: Nobody again, I think.
304: Siti
305: Nobody?
306: Eeiyn and Jolyn
307: Peixin and Emily
308: Kang Jie
309: Yujia
310: Keyun
311: Alicia and Gloria
312: Ying Jun
313: Pearlyn, Sam Seah, Jessica :D hehe
314: Julia
315: Dorothy and Talia
okay I hope I didn't miss anyone out... There are 21 people in our batch? right?
love,
samseah! :D
yay class allocation is out :D! haha okay I think these are the class, please correct me if I'm wrong!
301: Rebecca, Xinyi, Sam Lee and Delia
302: Nobody ><.
303: Nobody again, I think.
304: Siti
305: Nobody?
306: Eeiyn and Jolyn
307: Peixin and Emily
308: Kang Jie
309: Yujia
310: Keyun
311: Alicia and Gloria
312: Ying Jun
313: Pearlyn, Sam Seah, Jessica :D hehe
314: Julia
315: Dorothy and Talia
okay I hope I didn't miss anyone out... There are 21 people in our batch? right?
love,
samseah! :D
the melody of the band;
3:20 PM
3:20 PM
