Starring...

Batch '09
Raffles Girls' School Symphonic Band

[Fluboes] Keyun.4dec ~ Talia.20sept ~ Yingjun.1apr

[Clarinets] Jessica.30may ~ Julia.30july ~ Rebecca.23may ~ Siti.26sept

[Saxes & Lower Woodwinds] Gloria.12feb ~ Pearlyn.14nov ~ Yujia.24jan

[French Horns] Dorothy.24jan ~ Jolyn.2june ~ Yun Shu

[Trumpets] Delia.15nov ~ Eeiyn.18may

[Euphoniums] Alicia. 6oct ~ Samantha Lee.20sept

[Trombones] Xinyi.5aug

[Basses] Emily.30mar ~ Kangjie.11nov ~ Peixin.21july

[Percussion] Samantha Seah.21oct




Tagboard



Links

Alicia
Delia
Dorothy
Eeiyn
Jessica
Jolyn
Julia
Kangjie
Keyun
Pearlyn
Peixin
Rebecca
Sam Lee
Sam Seah
Siti
Talia
Xinyi
Yujia
Yunshu

Saxes&LowerWWs'09
RIMB '09
RIMB '11

Archives

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009

Extras

I <33 RGSSB

Thanks for getting us this far...
<3 Seniors, especially our direct seniors
<3 Fellow Batchmates!
~Mr Takehiro Oura
~Mr Francis Tan
~Mr Wilson Ong

Credits

designer
images
brushes: 1 2
Thursday, July 24, 2008


Hello! Sam Lee here...to post some photos taken today...HOW ABOUT STARTING WITH THE ERM....Unglam photos? :D













I personally think this one will win. Xinyi! YOou're actualy losing to talia for unglamness! Who knew our future BM/DM wil actually have her unglam moments?







Xinyi changing before morning assembly! :D







Jolyn changing after chem quiz...See the resemblance between the couple? Haha!







Yujia...Really Tired..





















Me posing for unglamnes! :D VOTE NOW!!! Who's gonna win?














With these 5 pictures, you know i can only count till 5. Oh no! My math fails me!








As I'm posting, "Friends" is playing on the TV.. I'll be there for you ~~~













My Teeny Eupho among shiny tubas! Sorry the photoes arent really the whole batch and stuff..:P

















The 5 idiots at republic before entering holding room! Jolyn your ghost stories are ...






Our pre ordered Sandwiched with dots hand at the back..See YuJia's bottle?


Jolyn...YOur SoyJoy isnt yummy and has loads of fats!








Last but not least...Wacky photos..I have like some doubles and triples photo but im lazy to upload all of them cause my brother's laptop is hard to use...I'll send those in the pics...when i see yall online. :D

Peixin showing her braces [basses]..Wah..lucky not G string. XD

Pearlyn's attempt to shopot a fish and she scores!!! [Trying to act like founders' day ppl]


Do not! I repeat DO NOT! Infuriate the wizard of OZ!

Xinyi said she was posing for me...Xinyi's a poser! haha.

007 Trombones...KangJie...These are your new asylum mates! haha.

I spent 1 hr trying to upload photos...ahh...1 hr 15 minutes to results...We'll do well. :D I know we can. :D



Remember Sam loves you guys! Both sams! :D



the melody of the band;
8:13 PM


<body>