hello!
oh dear me this place is so dead ><. I'm here to make it more alive. (sorry if I seem overly um, enthusiastic/weird, I'm really bored, and all the little black squares of Chinese are frying my brain and causing me to go a little bit nutty!)
let's see how we've grown muahaha :D
batch chalet '06 - unsuccessful attempts at looking dao? heh fun :D
inunion '06 - with the commanders
batch chalet '07 - missing loads of people, including me :(
oh dear me this place is so dead ><. I'm here to make it more alive. (sorry if I seem overly um, enthusiastic/weird, I'm really bored, and all the little black squares of Chinese are frying my brain and causing me to go a little bit nutty!)
let's see how we've grown muahaha :D
batch chalet '06 - unsuccessful attempts at looking dao? heh fun :D
inunion '06 - with the commanders
batch chalet '07 - missing loads of people, including me :(
band day '08 - oh jess and pearlyn aren't here? who else ><
cadenza band camp '08 - ooooh this is a full batch photo, right? :D plus it's OH-SO-COLOURFUL :D
sibf '08 - probably our last photo in our band u ):
haha hope you enjoyed that haha :D. let's take more batch photos :D. whee
I'm so sorry that I'm so high and weird at this time, but yeah. All the best with all the holiday homework and mugging for EYAs (if you've started). Enjoy the rest of the hols! :D
love, samseah
the melody of the band;
8:46 PM
8:46 PM
