hey batch!
I'm here to direct the posts back in the direction of band, though I may not be particularly successful ><. YAY we're going to have sec1s tomorrow! And the sec3s, who've we've seen grow since they were sec1s are going to be direct seniors! (I honestly feel... old.)
and SYF's really soon! Like 50+ days? So let's not lose our motivation and continue to work hard and try our very best for this SYF! heh I'm liking Turandot more and more :D. heh we can do it :D
We really need to take more batch photos! And I realised that we haven't been to Far East as a batch for quite a while? heh it's shocking and rather painful to think that we only have 184 days left together as batch '09. I mean, of course most of us will go to RJ, but we'll no longer be RGSSB batch'09, like we've been for the last 3 years or so. (okay this is an emo topic ><)
love,
samseah!
the melody of the band;
9:42 PM
9:42 PM
